Friday, May 2, 2014

5/2

We're hitting the end of the year, it's time for me to recap on some of the fun, yet bad moments.
Oh boy, my most memorable mistake was ending up with this fraternity guy who I literally despise but still always find him attracted in so many ways.
Basically, if we have the same music taste, I love you. It's funny how things like that are. I mean, you could treat me like utter complete shit and I could hate you on so many levels but you say you like hardcore and you're hipster, I'm yours.
Well on the bright side he is a junior so next year will be his last year. Then again he is supposed to gone on an internship and he still shows up every damn weekend.
He thinks I want a relationship so that's fun. Why do guys think that every girl they're with want to be in a relationship? I mean come on! He isn't that special.

No comments:

Post a Comment